Standard Terms & Conditions for Transport and Tours
"The Company" means Go4Lux, whose registered office is Alejandro Puskin 5 29011 Malaga (Spain) C.I.F.: B-93558161.
"Passenger" means a member of the public travelling on a Vehicle service provided by the Company under a contract with them or with their travel agents subject to these conditions.
"Vehicle" means the Vehicle, car or other road vehicle provided by the Company or any other carrier on which you are travelling.
"Contract" means a contract made between The Company and the Passenger when a reservation is made on his behalf and accepted online or by telephone. The person making the booking accepts on behalf of himself and his party the terms of these Conditions.
"Excursions" means excursions and tours which do not include accommodation.
"Children" means Passengers under the age of 16.
"Luggage" means any property which you bring on to a Vehicle, including property carried on your person.
"Circumstances beyond the Company's Control" means those circumstances for which the Company cannot be held responsible and which prevent the Company from conveying the Passenger to his/her ticketed destination in the manner provided for in the Contract. Examples of such circumstances are:
- Unforeseen mechanical problems
- Delays on or closure of service routes due to severe weather, police directions, accidents or other emergencies
- Acts of war, vandalism, or terrorism
- Delays due to fire or damage at a Vehicle station
- Unforeseen traffic delays vi) Industrial action by third parties
- Problems caused by other customers
- The Vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official
- Other circumstances affecting passenger safety
- Technical difficulties with vehicles
- Vehicle and pedestrian delays at the Spain/Gibraltar frontier
2 GENERAL CONDITIONS RELATING TO EXCURSIONS
2.1. Passengers and their luggage are carried by Go4Lux subject to these Standard Terms and Conditions of carriage.
2.2. These Terms and Conditions are available on request and will be provided to all passengers or persons organizing excursions on their behalf. Passengers shall be taken to have read and accepted the terms and conditions in their entirety.
3 CANCELLATION BY THE PASSENGER
If any passenger is forced to cancel his/her booking they must advise the Company or the agent through whom the booking was made initially by telephone. Preferably this should be followed by confirmation of the cancellation in writing. To cover the Company's estimated loss caused by cancellation the Company reserves the right to make charges, payable by the Passenger, up to the full value of the ticket. Refunds will only be considered if tickets are cancelled at least 12 hours prior to the date of travel. Where tickets are inclusive of entrance, or Third Party arrangements, whilst the Company will endeavour to re-sell and make a charge for administration, this cannot be guaranteed and refunds cannot be made if tickets are not re-sold. The transfer of tickets is at the discretion of the Company.
4 CHANGE OR CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
Excursions are planned in advance and although it is unlikely it is possible that Circumstances beyond the Company's Control may force the Company to make changes to the advertised tour. As far as possible the Company will ensure that you are notified of any changes and the reasons will be explained to them. Passengers might then decide
- To continue with the tour as amended; or
- Accept an alternative excursion or service which the Company may offer to you; or
- Cancel your booking.
If a passenger chooses c. the Company will refund all the money paid to the Company, but will have no further liability to the passenger. To obtain a refund, the passenger must return the ticket to the Company or to the office of the agent from whom it was bought, within 28 days. Passengers should note that it is sometimes necessary, in the interests of the Company's Passengers, to vary the itinerary. If time allows we will advise you of these changes.
5 SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
Every effort is made to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for all the excursions and that any suppliers of services during your excursion are efficient and reputable. However, the Company do not have direct control over the provision of such services and does not accept any liability for any injuries, loss or damage, howsoever caused, arising from actions or omissions of such suppliers of services or of their employees.
Some excursion itineraries include ferries and other forms of transport which can be affected by inclement weather, and may have to be cancelled or arrangements changed. The Company will assist where possible in making alternative travel and/or accommodation arrangements for Passengers in the case of such cancellations. However, the company accepts no liability in respect of any losses (consequential or otherwise) or additional costs incurred as a result of such cancellations or delays and further reserves the right to levy a charge in respect of such alternative arrangements.
6 TIMINGS OF SERVICES AND EXCLUSION OF COMPANY LIABILITY
6.1 The Company will use its reasonable endeavours to operate services in accordance with timetables but published running times are estimates only and are dependent on traffic and weather conditions. The Company will not be liable for any loss, howsoever caused, arising from delays or failure to operate services in accordance with published timings, where such delays or failure are due to Circumstances beyond the Company's Control.
6.2 The Company reserves the right to cancel any service should circumstances arise to make such alterations necessary or if insufficient numbers make it uneconomic to operate. If the Company have to cancel any service at any time the Company's liability to Passengers is only for any monies paid to the Company at the time of cancellation.
6.3 The Company reserves the right, when this is due to circumstances beyond the Company's control, to alter timetables or suspend, cancel or any service without notice whether before or after Passengers have booked.
6.4 Passengers are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct departure point at the correct time, board the correct Vehicle and alight from the service at the correct destination. The Company cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered by Passengers because of their late arrival at any departure point or failure to board the correct Vehicle or alight at the correct destination. We may give a Passengers’ seat to another passenger if the Passenger arrives later than the scheduled departure time, in which case the Passenger will be considered to have missed the service. We shall not be liable to the Passenger if he/she misses any service as a result of his/her late arrival and shall not be obliged to hold up any service to wait for the Passenger or to provide a seat on any other service.
6.5 Halts for refreshments are made on some Excursions. The Passenger is required to observe punctually the times allowed for these halts. Vehicles may have to proceed without a Passenger who fails to rejoin the Vehicle at the prescribed time as set out in the timetable or as stated by the driver, and the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Passenger by such an occurrence.
6.7 On some services refreshments, including hot drinks, are available on board the Vehicle for purchase by Passengers during the journey. Passengers must exercise great care in handling any refreshments, especially hot drinks, whilst the Vehicle is in motion. The Company does not accept responsibility for any personal injury or damage to the clothing or belongings of Passengers which is caused by Passengers spilling such refreshments over themselves or other Passengers during the journey except where any personal injury is due to the negligence of the Company its servants or agents.
6.8 Passengers are advised to remain seated at all times during the journey, whilst the Vehicle is in motion. Any Passenger leaving his seat whilst the Vehicle is in motion must exercise all due care when moving around the vehicle. The Driver may, in emergencies, be forced to stop the vehicle suddenly. The Company does not accept responsibility for any injuries sustained by Passengers in such circumstances except where such injury is due to the negligence of the Company its servants or agents.
6.9 The company will not be liable for claims for consequential loss nor are refunds available for delays caused by circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
7 THIRD PARTY TICKETS
Where an excursion is inclusive of entrance or other tickets, the Company acts purely as an agent for the ticket provider and therefore Passengers are bound by the conditions of sale of those tickets. Should the Company have to cancel the Excursions due to Circumstances beyond the Company's Control it will only be liable to refund that element of the inclusive price which related to Vehicle travel. Any refund or transfer of any other ticket will be at the discretion of the provider.
8 OTHER RULES FOR THE COMFORT OF ALL PASSENGERS
Passengers are required to behave in a reasonable, sensible and lawful manner on a Vehicle and are not permitted to:
- Have electronic equipment at a high volume.
- Bring onto the Company's vehicles or have in their possession, when on them, intoxicating liquor for the purpose of consuming it.
- Take drinks or hot food onto the Company's vehicles.
- Consume intoxicating liquor on the Company's vehicles.
- Enter or remain upon the Company's vehicles having consumed intoxicating liquor or when drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- Bring onto the Company's vehicles or have in their possession when on them, any drugs or medicinal products other than for medicinal purposes within the meaning of the relevant Act.
- Remain on the vehicle when directed to leave by the driver or other Company official on the grounds that he or she is causing a nuisance or being abusive or threatening to any other Passengers or staff.
- Smoke in any section of any Vehicle operated by the Company.
- Use mobile phones except for emergencies or essential calls, keeping conversations to a minimum.
The Company reserves the right to refuse entry to or to remove from the Company's vehicles any Passengers who shall be or, in the opinion of the driver or other Company official appear to be in breach of any of the provisions of the above conditions and any Passenger so refused or removed shall not be entitled to any refund or compensation whatsoever from the Company and the Company shall have no liability to the Passenger whatsoever.
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have a valid passport and visas if necessary and the Company cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered if they do not.
10 ANIMALS & PETS
Regrettably and for the comfort of other Passengers we are unable to allow animals and pets on our Vehicles except guide dogs for the blind. Passengers should advise the office when booking if they are accompanied by a guide dog. If a Passenger takes an animal on board a Vehicle without the driver's permission the Passenger may be required to remove it from the Vehicle. Whether or not the Passenger has the driver's permission to have the animal on board the Vehicle, the Passenger will be responsible for any damage caused by animals brought with them. Animals are not permitted on the seats of vehicles. The carriage of an animal on the outward journey does not guarantee that the animal will be carried on any specific return departure.
11 LUGGAGE & PERSONAL PROPERTY
11.1 Neither the Company, nor any of its servants, agents or sub-contractors are Common Carriers. Luggage and personal property for carriage will only be accepted on the following conditions:
- Two medium-sized suitcase or similar packages (no more than 20kg per item) and one small piece of hand luggage of the Passenger's luggage will be carried without additional charge.
- Additional luggage and children's pushchairs which fold flat will be conveyed free of charge, but only subject to accommodation being available on the vehicle.
- Disabled persons' folding wheelchairs will be carried provided seven days' notice is given to the Company at the time of booking.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse trunks or any bulky articles or articles of an objectionable or dangerous nature or which have sharp or protruding edges which may tear or damage other luggage with which it is packed within the vehicle.
- The Company is entitled to request any Passenger to open any article of luggage for inspection by the driver or other authorised employee of the Company in the presence of the Passenger if for reasons of security the Company considers it necessary to do so.
- Bicycles, Perambulators, non-folding pushchairs and surfboards will not be carried.
- Subject to availability of accommodation skis will be carried provided they are packed in protective wrapping to prevent damage to other luggage.
- Fragile items, such as electronic goods, radios, etc., will only be carried if they are of a reasonable size and appropriately packed. All fragile items are carried entirely at the Passenger's risk.
- All Passengers' luggage must be securely packed, fastened and clearly labelled with name, home address, and destination.
- It is the responsibility of the Passenger that, prior to handing over his or her luggage to the driver, they advise the precise destination point to ensure that their luggage is properly placed in the appointed part of the vehicle by the driver or other authorised person.
- Luggage or other articles belonging to a Passenger must not be left unattended on the premises of the Company or any other premises used by the Company. The Company reserves the right to detain, remove and search any item so left and in its absolute discretion to have the same dealt with in any way by the Police or other authority in the interests of safety. The Company shall be under no liability to a Passenger for so acting and any costs incurred as a result of such action shall forthwith be paid by the Passenger.
- The Company will not accept unaccompanied luggage for carriage.
- Passengers are responsible for getting their luggage onto the correct service. The driver may assist with luggage but it is the Passenger's responsibility to see it on and off the Vehicle (different arrangements may apply to some Vehicle stations) or checking it in where such arrangements apply. For health and safety reasons passengers will be asked to load and unload themselves luggage which, in the driver’s opinion, exceeds or appears to exceed the 20kg limit, or is in some way awkward or excessively heavy. The Passenger must also look after his/her luggage at all times including whilst at the Vehicle station, at the stops and their hand luggage whilst on the Vehicle. Medication, money and valuable items should not be stowed in the luggage hold under any circumstances but should be taken on board. Such items may be placed in the overhead lockers or under the seat, but should not be left unattended by the Passenger. Money and small valuables (such as jewellery) should be retained on the person at all times.
- Hand luggage is defined as something which should be capable of going in the overhead luggage locker, and should under no circumstances be allowed to obstruct the aisle.
- Passengers who pack individual items of high value in their luggage should be aware that they do so at their entire risk and they should ensure that such items are covered by an adequate policy of insurance in the Passenger's name and at the Passenger's cost. The Company's liability in the event that luggage containing such high value items is lost, or destroyed, or damaged in any way is limited in accordance with the provisions of this Contract and under no circumstances shall the Company be responsible for compensating the Passenger in respect of any loss or damage sustained by the Passenger in respect of such high value items being lost or damaged other than in accordance with the terms of this Contract. High value items shall include by way of non-exhaustive illustration: jewellery; photographic equipment such as cameras, video cameras etc; hi-fi equipment; computer hardware or software; antiques; or valuable fashion accessories and clothes. All such items are carried on the Company's Vehicles entirely at the Passenger's own risk and the Company's liability to the Passenger in respect of such items shall at all times be limited in accordance with the terms of this Contract. The bringing by the Passenger to the attention of the Vehicle driver or any other personnel employed by the Company of the fact that the Passenger is carrying valuable items in their luggage shall not in any way alter the Company's liability to the Passenger in respect of their luggage or any such valuables.
11.2 Limit of Liability:
The Company will not be liable for loss or damage to the Passenger's luggage or to any possession of the Passenger unless such loss or damage is caused by negligence on the part of the Company, their servants or agents. In the event of the Company being liable for loss or damage under this clause its liability shall be limited to the sum of £ 150.00 per item of luggage or single item contained therein with a maximum limit of £ 750.00 per Passenger. For the avoidance of doubt the Company's liability in respect of a Passenger's belongings shall be, irrespective of the value of individual items contained within luggage £ 150.00 per item of personal belongings with an aggregate maximum liability per passenger, again irrespective of the aggregate value of the Passenger's luggage, and/or items contained within that luggage of £ 750.00 The Company will not be liable for any loss of Money whatsoever. "Money" for these purposes shall include all UK and foreign currency, valuable securities such as cheques, money orders, bankers drafts, premium bonds and certificates. It is recommended that Passengers take out insurance to cover their luggage and money whilst in transit, particularly if there are items of value.
12 LOST PROPERTY
All reasonable efforts will be made to enable Passengers to be reunited with lost property. Lost property found on a Vehicle will be retained for 30 days and after which may be disposed of by the Company. Articles found on the Vehicle must be handed over to the driver or Courier of the Vehicle. The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage or delay resulting from the leaving of any item of luggage on our Vehicles, Vehicle stations, etc. If luggage is left on a Vehicle or Vehicle station the Company has the right to open and examine the contents of such luggage before removing it to a secure place. The Company may, without incurring any liability to the owner of the luggage, remove or destroy any luggage or article or their contents which might in the Company's reasonable opinion cause injury, danger or inconvenience to persons or damage to property. In such instances Passengers are not entitled to compensation for any loss which they may suffer. Such action by the Company will only be taken when the Company reasonably considers that the security of the Company's property, its personnel, passengers, the general public, public property or anything else is considered to be a risk. All articles of luggage left on the Company's Vehicles or at the Company's Vehicle stations shall be regarded as the Company's property and not the property of the finder, and all such articles must be handed over immediately to the Company's staff or agents for safe keeping.
13 WEB SITE
1. Information published on any Go4Lux web sites is provided as a convenience to customers and is subject to change without notice. Whilst the Company uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in its web site is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication no representations or warranties are made as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. The Company cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of or any action taken in reliance on any information appearing on the web site. No warranty is given as to the freedom of the web site from viruses or any other malicious programmes or macros.
2. The Company will try to keep the web site available but cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously and cannot accept liability for it unavailability. You must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with or hack into any of the Company’s computer system, servers, web site or routers.
3. Links from the Company’s web site are for convenience and information and the Company cannot accept any liability for products, service or information obtained from any linked site. The existence of a link does not imply endorsement of a provider, product or service by Go4Lux.
4. The contents of the web site are the property of Go4Lux and are subject to copyright law and intellectual copyright laws. Customers may download or print individual sections for personal use only.
5. User Acceptance
The holder (hereinafter Go4lux vip) welcomes you and invites you to read this legal notice describing the terms and conditions that will apply to your browsing, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish application regulations.
Access to the web is free, as well as the information it contains, although some services and products offered by Go4lux vip through the web may be subject to payment of an economic consideration. Also, as a general rule, no prior registration is required as a user for access and use of the website.
With the encouragement that the use of the web will conform to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, by Go4lux vip informs the user that any suggestion, doubt or consultation on the general conditions of use will be received and solved by contacting with by Go4lux vip through the Telephone and/or email indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
6. Object and scope of application
Access to this website or its use in any form gives you the qualification of “user” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these general conditions of use, reserving by Go4lux vip the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all users, the attentive reading of the legal texts in force in each of the occasions in which it accesses this website, so if the latter does not agree with any of the same, it must abstain from the use of the same.
It is also advised that, on occasion, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the web, the use of such content or services shall imply acceptance of the conditions Particulars in them specified.
Through the Web, by Go4lux vip offers users the possibility to:
- Access to general information about the services and products it sells, its trademarks and how to obtain such services;
- Access to Promotions offers
- Asking any queries, suggestions, complaints or grievances through our suggestion box
Go4lux vip informs users that currently has a online booking systema, so in case the user is interested in making the reservation of any transfer, you can do so through the address https://www.go4luxvip.com/
8. Privacy and protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on the protection of personal data, in its development regulations RD 1720/2007 of 21 December and the remaining rules of application, we inform you that in the event that the user Contact Go4lux vip through the section ¨contact¨ of our website, or through traditional media such as telephone or email, which includes personal data, will provide consent for the treatment of the data provided.
In this case, your personal data will be incorporated in a file created and maintained under the responsibility of Carbook Costa, S.L. and duly registered in the Spanish agency of data protection.
9. Industrial and intellectual property
This web is governed by the Spanish laws and by the national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property. In no case shall it be understood that the access, navigation and use by the user of the web implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of such rights by Go4lux vip.
The user acknowledges and accepts that all content shown on the web and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, are property Exclusive to Go4lux vip and/or third parties, and they have the exclusive right to use them.
Therefore, the user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify such content by keeping Go4lux vip harmless from any claim arising from the Failure to comply with such obligations. In no case does access to the web imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These general conditions of use of the Web do not confer to the users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the web and/or of its contents other than those expressly envisaged here.
Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by Go4lux vip or the third owner of the rights concerned.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are Protected as copyright by intellectual property law. Go4lux vip is the owner of the elements that integrate the graphic design of the web, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the Use of these elements. The content on the web may not be reproduced either in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any way, unless it has the prior authorization, in writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The user of this web is committed to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case Go4lux vip the exercise of any means or legal actions correspond to him in defense of his legitimate rights of Intellectual and industrial property.
10. Responsibility of the user
The user will be responsible for the data and information sent or provided to Go4lux vip through the contact forms, through the email address available on the web or other conventional means such as the use of telephoneand/or e-mail.
- The user agrees to use the Web, the contents and information in accordance with the law, the present general conditions of use, the good customs and the public order.
- In the same way the user is obliged not to use the web with intention of damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the Web page, its contents or its services or to prevent a normal enjoyment of the same by other users, as well as not to carry out any conduct That could damage the image, interests and rights of Go4lux vip or third parties.
- Likewise, the user expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the Web
- The user agrees not to introduce programs, viruses or any logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are susceptible to causing any type of alteration in the computer systems of Go4lux vip.
The user is informed that in the event that it fails to comply with the content of this legal notice or any other terms collected on the web, Go4lux vip reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate its access to the Web, adopting any technical measure that is necessary to that end. Likewise, Go4lux vip reserves the possibility of exercising such measures in the event that it reasonably suspects that the user is violating any of the terms and conditions contained in the aforementioned instruments.
11. Liability- Go4lux vip guarantees
The Go4lux vip web contains information, texts, photographs with an informative and divulgative character. While reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information contained is correct, it is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, or up to date, so Go4lux vip expressly disclaims any liability for error or omission in the information contained on the web.
Likewise, Go4lux vip does not guarantee or be responsible for:
- the continuity of Web content;
- the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Web or on the server supplying it;
- the invulnerability of the web and/or the impregnability of the security measures that are adopted in it;
- the lack of utility or performance of Web content and products;
- damages that cause, to itself or to a third party, any person who infringes the conditions, norms and instructions that Go4lux vip establishes on the Web or through the infringement of the security systems of the Nevertheless, Go4lux vip declares that it has taken all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the technology, to guarantee the operation of the web and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the users.
Go4lux vip reserves the right to modify, temporarily suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Web, without prior notice.
The user is obliged not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink, the web of Go4lux vip, as well as any of its contents, except express and written authorization of Go4lux vip.
The Go4lux vip web may include links to other sites managed by third parties in order to facilitate user access to the information of collaborating companies. In accordance with this, Go4lux vip is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or part offering of the services and/or information that can be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of the website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web sites that include link to our website
- they may not imply that Go4lux vip recommends that website or its services or products;
- they may not falsify their relationship with Go4lux vip or claim that Go4lux vip has authorized such liaison, or include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of Go4lux vip;
- they may not include content that may be deemed to be unsavory, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on the basis of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illicit;
- they will not be able to link to any Web page other than the main page;
- they must link to the Web address itself, without allowing the web to make the link reproduce the Web as part of your website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the website.
Go4lux vip may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web, after which it must proceed immediately to its disposal. Go4lux vip cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web sites that have established links to the web and consequently, Go4lux vip assumes no liability for any aspect relating to such Websites.
13. Information on activities of an inappropriate or illicit nature
- Personal data of the Communicator: Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Description as complete as possible, of the facts that reveal the inappropriate or illicit character of the content or information as well as the specific address (URL) in which it is available.
- In the event of violation of rights of third parties, such as intellectual or industrial property, the notifier shall provide the data of the owner of the right infringed when he is a person other than the communicator. It must also provide the title proving the ownership of the rights infringed and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when he is a person other than the communicator.
According to the provisions of law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, the receipt by Go4lux vip of the communication provided for in this clause shall not entail the effective knowledge of the activities and/or Content indicated by the Communicator, where this is not noticeable or obvious. In any case, Go4lux vip reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the contents that are not yet unlawful, may prove to be contrary to the rules established in this legal notice, weighing in each case the legal assets in conflict.
The web browsing or the ¨policy of cookies¨ of Go4lux vip, is determined by the established in the policy document of cookies
15. Modification of the conditions of use
Go4lux vip reserves the right to develop or update at any time the conditions of use of this website so that the user should read them periodically.
16. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present general conditions of use, as well as the use of the Web, will be governed by the Spanish legislation. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of Málaga, place that corresponds to the domicile of Go4lux vip.
In the event that any stipulation of these general conditions of use is unenforceable or invalid under the applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or nullity will not affect these general conditions of use are unenforceable or null and void as a whole. In such cases, Go4lux vip shall proceed to amend or replace the stipulation by another that is valid and enforceable and, as far as possible, to achieve the objective and pretension reflected in the original stipulation.
17. Payment Method
All bookings made through go4luxvip.com can be paid by any of the following payment methods:
- Cash: giving the driver the full amount of the reservation. If it is a roundtrip reservation, the customer must give the driver the full amount of the reservation and not only the current transfer.
- PayPal: through this system, the user is redirected to the Paypal page where you can proceed to pay the amount of the reservation by credit card. This system is completely confidential and secure and the data may not be seen by third parties. Autosol Sociedad Cooperativa does not save data on payments made by its users. The information will be provided directly to PayPal.
- Credit card: when you select the payment by credit card your data will be processed by Servired/RedSys. This system is completely confidential and secure and the data may not be seen by third parties. Carbook Costa, S.L. does not save data on payments made by its users. The information will be provided directly to Redsys/served.
Full payment of the transfer price is made at the time of booking via Paypal, bank card or directly to the driver once you contact him at the airport in accordance with the reservation made.
The Company hope that you will not have any cause for complaint, but if this is not the case please mention the matter to the driver/courier, or any Company representative appointed to look after you, at the actual time of occurrence, in order that an effort can be made to rectify the problem immediately. If, however, this is not practical, or you feel there is still reason for complaint, you must write to the Company within 14 days of returning home, in which case the circumstances will be fully investigated. Complaints should be made by the person who made the booking and whose name is on the ticket and not individual members of the party, nor can the Company accept complaints from one individual purporting to represent other separately ticketed persons on a Vehicle. The Company can then usually reach an amicable settlement.
15 GOVERNING LAW
These conditions of carriage are governed by Spain Law and the parties to any contract governed by these terms and conditions hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spain Courts.